COBRA F8 Womens Fairway
Cobra Golf is serious about helping women golfers play their best. The new Cobra F8 Women's Fairway is an excellent example of of this commitment. The new women's F8 is high launching, forgiving, easy to hit.
- Cobra's Baffler Dual Rail technology is back in a big way. This time with a twist. Depending on loft and angle of attack, you can get the rails shallower or steeper for more usefulness from any lie.
- Deeper center of gravity for easier and higher launching fairway wood. Interchangeable weight allows for more stability.
- A lighter crown made of carbon fiber helps to save weight. With the addition of a fixed interchangeable weight to allow for the CG to be moved lower and deeper to get the ball in the air, while still maintaining forgiveness.
- Aerodynamically positioned trips on perimeter of clubhead to reduce drag and improve clubhead speed
- Greater ball speed through Cobra's E9, ultra-thin face insert. This thin face flexes for maximum 'trampoline-effect' on shots hit all over the club face.
- With Cobra's MyFly hosel and SmartRail technology, you can adjust the loft without opening and closing the face.
- Stock shaft: Aldila NV 2KXV 55
If you need additional information regarding this item, please call our customer service team at 866-781-2027